I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Monday, September 13, 2004

How many?

Remember the Fugees song "How Many Mics" (from their 1996 masterpiece The Score)? I never really knew what they were saying in that chorus, but since it's always better to sing along, I just kind of made up something that sounded right to me:

"How many mics do we rip on the daily
Say me say many money, say me say many many many"
The other day, out of curiosity and boredom, I decided to find out what they were actually saying in that chorus. So I googled up the lyrics (my iPod is in a Fugees kind of mood these days, by the way). Get ready for a big shocker. The correct lyrics are:

"How many mics do we rip on the daily
Say me say many money, say me say many many many"

Now I do feel proud that I got the lyrics right from the start, but I'm still a bit confused. I mean, how many mics do they rip on the daily??

JJtags:

No comments: