I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Spin that Web

What is this? Am I actually established enough as a blogger to introduce the world to someone new?

Apparently. And this is not just any old blogger. It is a man who has previously written for esteemed publications such as The Beaver, and has sent off at least one application for a job with the FT.

Seriously though, let's admit it: this blogosphere we live in is riddled with boring people who write boring things. So you really should thank me for pointing you to a man whose posts will actually make me want to come back for more. This man is, of course, the Spindoctor, and his blog is called Web of Spin.

See for yourself - the man is only just getting started and he has already written posts titles such as "Introductory Bullshit", "On Bullshit", "Alcohol", and, erm, "Bodily Fluids". Sounds promising to me! But be advised - to quote the Doctor himself:

If anyone is offended by anything I write here...tough shit. Like our esteemed mayor Uncle Ken, I make no apologies.
Web of Spin: http://webofspin.blogspot.com

No comments: