I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Friday, August 05, 2005

I'm #98, Baby!

As we* know, this weblog hasn’t exactly been treated to many updates lately.
*=Not intended as a pluralis majestatis. I actually believe I still have readers.

Some of you might be aware that I’ve been officially working for a month now – and when I say ‘working’, I mean going to an office every day, sitting there for over 8 hours, and - well, doing actual work. What kind of person in their right mind finds time to blog in such circumstances?

Well, apparently quite a few people (incidentally, the WWW witnesses the birth of a new blog every second). Still, I have no doubt that being a student, and the vast amount of spare time that comes with it (not that I realized that while I was one), didn't hurt my productivity. Which explains the sudden drop in blogging output.

So imagine my surprise when I saw this: The Top 100 Swiss Blogs - and I’m at #98! With no more than two posts over the last five weeks!! Now that makes me feel important. And it gives me the motivation, the will and the courage - some would say, the chutzpah - to continue with this weblog thingie. So watch this space.

Nonetheless, in the highly unlikely (yeah right) event that there won't be any posts for a while, please do waste your time (if you’re a student, that is) by doing one or more of the following:

Anything else worth linking to? Drop a comment down there.

JJtags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We threw dice.

Anonymous said...

matthias, you're the hero!