I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Jetset Jonathan

Why is it that I realize only after I've taken a laptop with me for my very first business trip that no airport on this planet seems to offer free wireless internet access?

I have to agree with San Francisco mayor Gavin Newsom on this one: Wireless Internet access is a fundamental human right. And you shouldn't need a credit card for it.

Anyway, for those who are wondering (like I was this morning) where the hell I am now: I'm here, and it's interesting enough (there's even a blog!). And if the jetlag doesn't kill me until tomorrow, I'll post some more.

JJtags:

No comments: