I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Monday, March 06, 2006

Who the hell is Clara?!

So Brokeback Mountain didn't win. Well, I'm sure Brokeback to the Future would have.

Speaking of which, the thing I secretly look forward to the most whenever I watch the Oscars (which, stuck between Mexico City and Zurich, I didn't this year) are acceptance speeches. Of course, most are boring as hell, but every now and then we're treated to a cool one. Just like this one here, by one of Hollywood's finest actors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who is Clara. And I'm quite surprised that you don't.

Judge Jonathan said...

FYI:
C for Clara, K for Klara!

T for Tobistar, guess which movie I wanna go see next.

Anonymous said...

"We feed the world"? You are my friend!