I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blogger Beta: Too little, too late

Some weeks ago, Blogger announced "Blogger Beta", a significant upgrade to its services. And it was exactly what I needed - two years ago, when I started this thing.

Now, in August 2006, it's too little (because all they're doing is playing catch-up with Wordpress) and too late (because I have already made up my mind to switch to Wordpress for my latest "something new").

I'm still not sure whether this blog will stay on Blogger or make the switch to Wordpress as well. As for the new thing, it's already online, and I'm having a blast doing it (strictly for myself, which kinda makes it even more fun). I'll share the URL soon.

To keep you happy during that time, there's new stuff from two of the coolest bloggers I read: Tobistar is now on the island, and Rashunda started Rashonista.

1 comment:

haKiruv said...

I wish there was more of a sense of community and ability to find friends, rather than just writing.