I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

He's bringing sexy (Christmas presents) back

I've said it before, Rashunda is saying it right here, and the ass I just laughed off is saying it now: Justin Timberlake is cool.

Cool in a Color Me Badd kind of way. And if you really want to know, cool in a d*ck-in-a-box kind of way. Watch:



2 comments:

shari said...

That was so hilarious.
He did awesome on that show! LOL
I loved the Alvin and The Chipmunks skit and Cup 'o Soup, too.
--and the Target one, where he was like, "My lips are chapped and burnt. I hope a thirrrrd thing doesn't happen to themmmm." LOL

Anonymous said...

ok joey, ein punkt für de justin und dich für das prachtstück.