I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jumping to AirTunes conclusions

The other day, I was in her apartment, walking from one room to the other and minding my own business, when something strange happened. I noticed that the same music was playing in both rooms.

Of course, as a proud owner of two AirPort Expresses, I am slightly sensitized towards wireless music systems. It had to be AirTunes! So I looked around - but there were no AirPorts in the house. In fact, the stereo in toilet wasn't connected to any wireless device at all. And, just for a moment, I was very, very confused. What on earth was going on?

Radio, that's what.

Sometimes we all I need to remind ourmyself that not all cool things in life were developed by Apple.

No comments: