I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Friday, August 20, 2004

My new NavBar

Having left New York (not the song, stupid - which by the way is now available in its entirety), I am now back in Zurich and very jetlagged, which means that my creativity is not exactly where I want it to be. But I do feel I owe my many readers a new post, so here's an observation some of you may have made as well:

The ads on the top of this page are gone! And what's more, the have been replaced with something that's actually useful: The Blogger NavBar.

The what? Well, according to Blogger, it's "a navigation bar and toolbar with a form that allows people to search just your weblog using Google's SiteSearch and gives you the ability to check out what's happening on other recently published blogs with one click".

So have fun with that! And leave me alone, I need some sleep. Good night.

No comments: