I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

November 2nd!

Thought Judge Jonathan would let this special day pass without a serious word about who to vote for?
Think again. After all, if politics were soccer, this would be the World Cup final, my friends.

Nevermind the voice telling me in the back of my head that those undecided voters from Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio and the like won't necessarily come to judgejonathan.blogspot.com for inspiration - here's my judgement, going out to all citizens of what still is, in more than a few ways, the greatest nation on earth:

Vote


No comments: