I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Friday, March 02, 2007

Guess I'm saving the airfare

So here's the situation.

I'm in Chicago on business. Prince, it would seem, is in Las Vegas - where's he's performed every Friday and Saturday since November. And I'm free from noon Saturday until Sunday night.

Seems like the perfect opportunity to hop on a plane and visit Club 3121. But Prince wouldn't be Prince if he didn't suddenly decide to take his first weekend off since starting his Vegas stint just when I'm stateside.

What is one to do? See Chicago, that's what. And Frankie's kind of town can't be that bad - in fact, judging from what I've seen so far, it's pretty sweet.

By the way, I do realize February was blogfree (Britney's new haircut notwithstanding). Suffering from Judge Jonathan withdrawal symptoms? Read my latest post on open access research over at the ISN Blog.

No comments: