I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around,
and don't let anybody tell you different

-Kurt Vonnegut

Welcome to what once was Judge Jonathan. This blog is dead. Please click here to continue. (Or here, if you really insist.)

Archive

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Katie whelps

When people point out to you that you haven't blogged in a while, it usually means two things:

1. You actually have readers.
2. Um. Okay, maybe it just means that one thing.

Anyway, it's blogging time again, and what better to talk about than the alien that landed on Earth yesterday? Yep, the one that grew out of Katie Holmes' belly. The creature I was obviously afraid of way back in June 2005.

You might be wondering where I get this sense of humour from, and why I can't just be happy that little Suri is doing fine. The answer is: I've been reading too much of The Superficial.

Yep, The Superficial, my favourite celebrity blog. So funny you'll wet your pants. I mean, the tagline alone: "Because you're ugly." I should have thought of that.

Check out all these guys have had to say about space invader Cruise lately. Or even better, read this. Or this. Or this, for God's sake. Get the point? They're funny. And they know no shame. And I like it.

Also check out their sister site I Watch Stuff, a great movie blog that deals with profound issues such as the vaginal and phallic elements of Superman Returns.

P.S. I realize this post wasn't really about Tom and Katie's new baby that much. I do hope that any Scientologist who might be on the verge of telling me that I've got my facts wrong mister will take that into consideration.

No comments: